All I really need to know
About life and how to love,
I learned after Misery – disguised as Love –
Sought to make me his companion.
Love was not found at the top
Of pleasure mountain,
But down at the Cross,
Where Love – disguised as misery –
Brought life from death.
- Tolerance is the opiate of the masses.
- Just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it is acceptable.
- Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
- It may not be fair but it can still be right.
- Just because you like it doesn’t mean it’s good for you.
- You don’t always have to try it to know you don’t like it.
- The greatest Lover of all hung from nails so you wouldn’t have to.
- Truth is timeless, culture is finite.
*Adapted from “All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten” by Robert Fulghum